How I Stay Fit | Future Marathon Plans

April 20, 2016


Hello my lovelies

So I recently decided that I eventually want to run the London marathon. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl as I always wanted to be a runner. So I thought I'd start getting back into my fitness and start training. I hope to do it in the next couple of years, but it of course requires a lot of training. SO here goes, I thought I'd tell you what I've been doing in order to train and share some tips!

Morning Jogs - Find a nice route, somewhere that is visually pleasing as this helps motivate you. Also try and make the most of sunny days, as soon as you see the sun is out, go for a walk or jog. I did this over Easter break and did about 15 morning jogs over the period of 3 weeks. I also use my phone to listen to music - having my phone on me is not only good in case of an emergency, but also it means I can take some nice photos as I go of beautiful things!


Hire a bike - Plenty of places do this. I went to Pitsford reservoir and hired a bike two times, and cycled 14 miles each time, so that's 28 miles of cycling goodness! It's great for your leg muscles which will of course help for running. It was also a lovely thing to do and I got to enjoy the views!

Home workout - Download a fun fitness app or use YouTube to discover fitness tips and workouts that can be done from the comfort of your own home.

Walk the dog - My dog is so full of life and is a large Golden Retriever, so he is always after a walk or run. If you have a dog, use this as not only a great chance to walk your lovely doggy, but see it as an opportunity to get fit! He/She will love you for it too!

Gym classes - Classes are a great way to get in shape because they are fun and can be done with friends!

Gym workout - If you have a gym membership then make the most of it, don't waste the money that you've spent, get yourself down to the gym, put in your headphones and workout!

So that's what I've been doing to stay fit!

Speak soon




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts